Reviewers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Screen Name: 류인/ Ryu-In
Name: Rys
Position: Reviewer/ Beta Reader
Introduction: A DBSKHolic/Cassiopeian for (dialect), Cantonese (dialect).
Interest: Music is her Everything - Singing, Dancing. Things related to Arts and Performing - Drawing, Designing, Acting. And writing, of course.
Work:
X O X
Stories:
X O X
Other sites I work at: Only in School, Home. SunSetAvenue's her third.
Email:
Ryuinnie@hotmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: Ishwarya
Name: Ishwarya
Position: Reviewer
Introduction:Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Ishwarya. I live in India, and I'm a huge K-POP fan.
Hmm..well, I promise to work hard while reviewing the stories...Hwaiting!!
Interest: Reading, Writing and K-POP~~
Stories:
X O X
Email:
ish_siwon@yahoo.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen name: BeautifulColours
Position: Reviewer
DOB: 23 Nov
Intro: Annyeong yeorobun!! Feel free to request from me and I'll give you an honest request =)
Likes: FT Island, Big Bang, DBSK, SHU-I, CN Blue, The GazettE, manga/anime, sweet stuff
Likes: KPOP, JPOP, anime, manga and most importantly BIG BANG
Stories: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/3419/listen-to-your-heart-bigbang-cnblue-dbsk-ftisland-korean-romance-tvxq
Email: snowflake_queenie@hotmail.com


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: JennyIsAineseKiaile
Name: Jennifer Kang (Kang Ji Hyun)
Position: Reviews and Graphics
Introduction: Hey, i'm Jennifer Kang! I'm 22 years old!
and here to work at Sunset Avenue!! I'll TRY and DO my BEST!
Thank you-
Interest: Fanart, Singing, Dancing
Work:
XOXOXO
Stories:
X O O
Other sites I work at: I work at 4ever 2pm as a reviewer
The angel of Seoul as Graphics and One-shot writer
Chubby Panda World as Graphics
Fairytales fantasies as Graphics and Reviews.
Email: JenniferJoonki@hotmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: Zaire
Name: Zaire Tan
Position: Reviewer
Introduction: I've been writing on Winglin for years now and I've always liked to review people's writing, but that's always done very informally via the comment boxes. Now that my exams are over and I have months to whittle away, I thought maybe reviewing will expose me to more fics out there. So if you think you have an absolutely nice story, go ahead and request for a review from me but if you're just out there looking for endorsement for your not so wonderful fic, I suggest you try someone else because I say what I truly mean. Good if you want to improve but not so good if you want to impress. Don't flame me if you score badly; I've warned you. *grins evilly*
Interest: Writing, Singing, Watching drama/movies
Stories:
X O X O X O X O
Other sites I work at: skittlezgraphics
Email: zaire-92@hotmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: Scorpio
Name: Jiaying
Position: Reviewer, Advertiser
Introduction: Hey everyone, do request reviews from me! I will do my best in the reviews and give honest feedback.
Interest: Singing (Lollipop, Fahrenheit... mostly Cpop) and sports too!
Work: http://winglin.net/fanfic/scorpio02/
Stories:
O X O
Other sites I work at: http://tell-me-your-wish01.blogspot.com/
http://www.icycold-wintersnow.blogspot.com/
http://4eversweetsugar.blogspot.com/
Email: the-lostreflection@hotmail.com

---------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: bubbly balloon bubbles
Name: Emma Qian
Position: Reviewer
Introduction: love reading and a complete shineeholic, (my friends say i'm a nerd)
i'll work hard and get my review to you as quick as possible, (don't worry i'm not harsh, lol)
Interest: reading, writing, music and k-pop
Work: XOX
Stories:
O O
Other sites I work at:
Email: shunjun@hotmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: th-love
Name: Ez Generoso
Position: reviewer and one-shot writer
Introduction: Hi! I'm Ez and I wanted to apply for reviewer, I'm a third time experience in reviewing but I l know that I can do good^^
Interest: K-pop, Lee Taemen (SHINee), G-dragon (Big Bang), Big Bang, SHINee, Super Junior, U kiss
Work: http://midnightillusionsreviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-for-anonymousfacade.html
Stories: (I'll post or give it to you later
Other sites I work at: http://midnightillusionsx.blogspot.com and http://tell-me-your-wish01.blogspot.com
Email: ezgeneroso@hotmail.com


Labels:

Sunset Avenue~