Designers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Screen Name: changminXmc
Name: Chang
Position: Graphic Designer
Introduction: Hey! Um, I'm back again! Hoping to keep the site up! I love DBSK! JYJ! WHO CARES! I LOVE CHANGMIN YUNHO YOOCHUN JUNSU AND JAEJOONG!
DOB: 8/31
Interest: Film directing, photoshop, photography, manga, music, writing, reading, ETC! SUSHI!!!! <3>
x x x x
Stories: none T__T
Other sites I work at: n/a
Email:
changmerly@live.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: Han
Name: Han
Position: Graphics
Introduction: Hey guys, the names Han and I'm a graphics designer. I love what I do and do all that I can to put in all my effort! ^^
DOB: 17/06/1993
Interests: Music, Kpop, Jpop, Graphic designing, Reading, Writing and Watermelon ^^
Work:
X O
Stories:
X O X O
Other sites I work at: Impeccable melodies.blogspot, u-request.co.nr, kiwi-flights.blogspot, vanilla-sky-wb.blogspot
Email: PRIVATE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen name: SaMaNtHa
Position: cowebmiss & Designer
DOB: Feb.15
Intro: Hello! Its me SaM! Umm I hope you support SA and request a lot! We are high quality workers so please request lots!!!
Work:
X
Likes: U-Kiss, ZE:A, designing, and a lot more!
Stories: N/A


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: Coco
Name: Nicole
Position: Graphic Designer
Introduction: YO. Coco here! Nice to meet you guys! I hope I can help you guys and get graphic request! :D Email me for more information!
DOB: April 12
Interest:
- reading
- drama
- fic
- sleep
- cooking
- music [kpop]
Work:
x x x x x
Stories: lost the links T____T
Other sites I work at: soompi
Email:
nicolengty@yahoo.com.hk


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: Sapphira
Position: Graphic Designer
DOB: September 30
Intro: Heya~ Sapphira here! Nice to meet you all! I'll try my very best to give you guys a very satisfying graphics~ :)
Interest: reading, watching, listening to music, writing stories, making graphics
Work:
X X XXXX
Stories: Currently None
Likes: (Food) Sweets, Strawberries (People) Not Fake and being their self (Things to do) PSing, making videos, reading, watching asian dramas and animes.
Other sites I work at:
Winter Fantasies
Email: PRIVATE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: MaeMae
Name: Han Mae-Ri Joo
Position: Graphics Designer
Introduction: Annyeong~! MaeMae is here!
DOB: January 16 1997
Interest:
Work:
X O X
Stories:
X O X
Other sites I work at: tell-me-your-wish.blogspot.com
Email: ragnamary@yahoo.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: JennyIsAineseKiaile
Name: Jennifer Kang (Kang Ji Hyun)
Position: Reviews and Graphics
Introduction: Hey, i'm Jennifer Kang! I'm 22 years old!
and here to work at Sunset Avenue!! I'll TRY and DO my BEST!
Thank you-
Interest: Fanart, Singing, Dancing
Work:
XOXOXO
Stories:
X O O
Other sites I work at: I work at 4ever 2pm as a reviewer
The angel of Seoul as Graphics and One-shot writer
Chubby Panda World as Graphics
Fairytales fantasies as Graphics and Reviews.
Email: JenniferJoonki@hotmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

screen name: hammingchu
name: park daenni
position: graphic designer
introduction: hi guys, daenni here. i promisse i'll try my best to fulfill your request and make it as beautiful as possible. i'm usually quickly finished with requests.
interest: graphic design, design, music, writing
work: x x x x
stories: x
other sites i work at: none
email: twineffect@hotmail.co.kr

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: YBaeVipLove [LONG HIATUS]
Name: Saule
Position: Graphics
Introduction: Hi! I'm Saule or Sunny, a V.I.P for life!
So, i'm good at making yaoi posters, but that doens't mean that I don't make 'normale' graphics!
I will do my best everytime! Hwaiting! ^^
Interest:
*Art
*Design
*Music: Kpop; Big Bang and 2ne1 moslty
*Writing stories: yaoi ^^
*Dramas
*Trying like I can sing very well ^^
*Yaoi
Work: X X X X X X X
Stories:X X X
Other sites I work at:
http://vs-vanilla-sky.blogspot.com/
http://skittlezstaffs.blogspot.com/
Email: my.rock.style@hotmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Labels:

Sunset Avenue~